The MARAMARGA bag is composed of durable materials and made entirely by hand, from the cutting and sewing of the fabric, to the silkscreen printing on the front. Washable and will not shrink or wrinkle like a Tote Bag, the fabric is thick and has a twill texture. The seams have been reinforced to support weight. It features a marine illustration by Bran Sólo that references the sea, summer, melancholy, love... and infinite blue.
- Handmade beach or travel bag.
- Screen printed with royal blue ink with original illustration by Bran Sólo.
- Twilled fabric (diagonal texture) made of cotton and viscose. Washable in cold and delicate program.
- Hand-sewn bag in collaboration with Fina de Covasky.
- Blue Nylon handles to match the illustration. Sturdy and comfortable.
- Approximate size: 42 cm (16.5" width) x 40 cm (15.7" height).
- Handle length: 60-62 cm (23.5" to 24.5")
- This is not a canvas Tote Bag! It's a cotton bag, handmade to be resistant, washable and infinite, or almost ;)
2 other products in the same category:
Guide to symbols in the work of Bran Sólo
|The sea: Infinite place of calm, love, perfection, home.|
|Teeth: Pain, loss, fear.|
|Tentacle: Attempt to reach, to contain, to trap.|
|Houses in flames: The home that has been left behind and to which we can never return. Burning the past. To forget. Sometimes it burns and disappears, sometimes it is engulfed by the sea.|
|Hand with open eye: Hope, saved from shipwreck.|
|Key at the bottom of the sea: Secrets.|
|Couple of swifts: Love, dependence, union, couple.|
|Big ears: Proof that the character is undoubtedly a good person. A child with big ears has to learn to be a good person to survive.|
|Marks under the eyes: Sadness, dark circles under the eyes, sleepless nights.|
|Neck marks: Beard, maturity, masculinity.|
|Circle in the throat: Anguish, choking, lump in the throat.|
|Narwhals: Narwhals cannot be kissed.|
|Shipwreck: The frustration of unrequited love.|
|Constellations: A guide to understanding the incomprehensible. Many of the constellations are random, but they surely exist somewhere in some world.|
|Red plant: Emotions trying to escape. This plant, Man's Love (Tradescantia) grows everywhere, especially in the cracks between the rocks. The body is the rock, the heart a crack, and from there grow the feelings that try to escape and grow towards the infinite, in search of that which we all long for.|
|Deformed, blurred eye: Reference to the artist's visual impairment. Fear of blindness. Single point of view.|